The Adjutant General Corps is looking for civilians who want to capitalize on their education and professional expertise and serve as a United States Army Officer. There are many opportunities within the Adjutant General Corps that focus on human resources management, talent management, regulating data platforms, analyzing system data, and communicating human resources information to senior leaders that will shape decisions made at the highest level of the Army.
Upon selection and appointment, you will attend two schools to prepare you to serve as an Army officer: the 6-week Direct Commissioning Course (Ft. Benning, GA) and the 10-week Adjutant General Basic Officer Leaders Course (Ft. Jackson, SC). You may also receive additional training, such as the two-week Brigade S-1 Course and the two-week Human Resources Plans and Operations Course (both held at Fort Jackson, SC), to prepare you for specific positions within Adjutant General organizations.
The Adjutant General Corps is looking for the following Masters and Doctorate degree holders:
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Business with a focus in Data Analytics
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a United States citizen; applicants with dual citizenship status are ineligible.
- Not already be a member of the Armed Forces.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Have a Masters's or PhD (in a relevant field)
- Possess relevant work experience in a designated career field.
- Complete an Army physical, meeting basic fitness standards for Army service.
- Complete the application packet and submit it to the Adjutant General Branch Proponency Officer
Data Scientist/Analyst --
The Adjutant General Corps is looking for Data Scientists or Analysts to conduct operations within the Army's human resources system called Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Data Scientists or Analysts are expected to lead and coach the data development teams based on your functional and technical expertise, assist with the development and implementation of comprehensive enterprise data strategies including data modeling, implementation and data management for EDW, and Business Analytics (BI), work with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end technical and business viability, and provide leadership in establishing operational and analytic environments. Possible duty locations include Human Resources Command (Ft. Knox, KY) and the Pentagon.
or call: 803-751-7817