Army Strategists (Functional Area 59 officers) deliver winning, innovative solutions to address the complex challenges of the contemporary security environment. Through specialized education, training, and experience, Strategists develop expertise in creating, implementing, and articulating strategies and become adept at leading operational and institutional campaign planning.
- You must be a United States citizen; applicants in a dual citizenship status are ineligible.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP-SECRET security clearance.
- You must possess 4 years of relevant work experience in a designated career field.
- You must complete an Army commissioning physical, meeting basic fitness standards for service as an Army officer.
- You must complete the application packet (contact FA59 proponent for an application packet)
You will compete against other qualified applicants, and you must be selected from among your peers to fill a specific, operational requirement or critical need.
Minimum of a four-year degree, preferably a Master's with a strategic focus.